I’m excited about this. Money is an interesting topic for me, especially about money habits. And I consider you love to know about money habits too. I love to save money, I love to invest money, I love to re-invest the money. I love to make money to work for money. Keep reading, because you might learn something useful here.
What is Money?
When it comes to the subject that talks about money, I become so excited. Because I defined money as a tool to measure the values of something. One of the top 10 things that I want to understand for the rest of my life it is about money.
- How it influences a person life?
- What kind of habits that attract money?
- What happens when you don’t control your money?
- What happens when your money control yourself?
- What happens if you invest a certain amount of money for a certain time?
- What you can learn about Time Versus Money?
That’s all of the weird things that I want to know about money. If you found this blog, then you are lucky because you found someone who wants to learn more about how the money works? I’m not an expert. I’m just getting started seriously to increase my knowledge of money. Because Knowledge is Money.
Stop buying and save money
Knowledge about money will help you save money according to your will. Knowledge expands your analysis during decision making. Knowledge helps you focus on what you need. Knowledge helps you spend money with realistic reasons.
In other words, you will be an intelligent investor. Because you can control yourself to save and then make a smart decision to invest.
As I mentioned earlier, I love to learn about money habits. Therefore, I spend time to learn a little bit about money. These are the list of topics that I’ve been learning about money.
- 13 May 2019 – How I use Money Converter? Money converter for online money maker
- 14 May 2019 – How much is $166 a month for 10 years?
- 15 May 2019 – How much is $25 a month for 10 years
- 16 May 2019 – How much is $61,858 a month for 10 years?
- 17 May 2019 – How much is $400 a month for 10 years?
- 20 May 2019 – How much is $50 a month for 10 years?